In common with many businesses following Covid, the Bank has adopted a hybrid working model in which our colleagues divide their time between in-office and remote working. Under this model, we continue to maintain our normal level of services.
One consequence of this however, is that not all colleagues and in particular our relationship managers will be in the office on any one day.
Therefore we would ask our clients to note the following:
- we are contactable through our usual telephone numbers and e-mail and this should be your primary contact route
- we are able to process your banking transactions and investment instructions as normal
- we will meet with Clients in our offices but given hybrid working this has to be on a pre-booked appointment basis only
- with regard to execution of investment instructions and foreign exchange we can take orders up until 4.30pm UK Time
- we remain unable at this time to witness documents on behalf of the Group. Instead, you should use a local UK notary or solicitor for the purpose of witnessing any signatures and you will be responsible for any fee applicable.