Feedback and Complaints
Alpha Bank London Limited seeks to offer an efficient and personal service to its clients. We recognise that at times you may feel that we can do better. We welcome your feedback, good or bad, as it provides us with an opportunity to improve things for the future. If you want to provide feedback please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively talk to your relationship manager.
Should you wish to complain about any aspect of our service then we also welcome that, and we take such complaints seriously.
Once we receive your complaint then:
- We will write to you within five business days of its receipt, to acknowledge your complaint and where possible resolve your issue even if we contact you by telephone first.
We will send our final response within eight weeks of receiving your complaint. We will update you at regular intervals while our investigations are ongoing, and specifically provide you with an up to date response after four weeks if the complaint isn’t resolved by that stage.
- If your complaint is in relation to a payment service we will send our final response letter within 15 business days and in exceptional circumstances this will be a maximum of 35 business days.
If at the end of the above process you feel that our final response to you is not satisfactory, or that eight weeks have passed since you first raised your complaint with us and you are an eligible customer,* you have the right to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
You have six months from the date of our final response to refer your complaint to them.
*eligible customer includes:
- All personal customers
- (In relation to CBTL business) a CBTL consumer
- Small Businesses with an annual turnover of less than £6.5 million and fewer than 50 employees
- Small Charities with an annual income of less than £6.5 million
- A Trustee of a Trust which has a net asset value of less than £5 million
- A guarantor.
The Financial Ombudsman Service is a free independent service formed to help settle individual disputes between customers and financial services businesses by providing independent arbitration.
They will only investigate your complaint if you have already tried to resolve it with us or if it has been more than eight weeks since you first raised your complaint with ABL.
You can contact The Financial Ombudsman Service by: