A choice of 6 months fixed terms.
Competitive interest rates.
Fixed rate of interest guaranteed for the term of your bond.
Interest to be paid on maturity
|The above rate is for the 6 Months Term fixed deposit|
Can Alpha Bank London change the interest rate?
No. The interest rate is fixed and will remain as agreed with you at the time you place the deposit. This means we will not change your interest rate during the term.
What would the estimated balance be on maturity, based on a €100,000 deposit?
The above example is provided for illustrative purposes only and assumes the following:
- there are equal periods in the year (halves)
- interest is calculated for the period of the deposit and paid on maturity
- interest is rounded to the nearest Euro cent
- no further deposits or withdrawals are made over the period
The above illustrative example does not take into account your individual circumstances.
How do I open and manage my account?
- This product is available for existing customers only. Please contact your relationship manager on +44 (0)207 332 6767.
- The minimum amount for a Fixed Term Deposit (GBP) is €50,000
- There is no maximum amount for a Fixed Term Deposit (EUR).
- If you would like to become a customer of Alpha Bank London please contact +44 (0)20 7332 6767.
- You need to open and maintain a Current account with Alpha Bank London in order to place funds in a fixed term deposit product.